Website terms & conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Website Terms and Conditions will apply to: (A) Your Use Of Our Website; (B) Our Supply Of Products And Services; and (C) Our Contact With You.
Explorers Astronomy Tours website (“Website”) is owned and operated by Adventures Worldwide Limited, trading as Explorers Astronomy Tours ("Explorers Astronomy Tours", "we", "us", "our"), and part of PEAK Adventure Travel Group Ltd. Registered UK office: TUI Travel House, Crawley Business Quarter, Fleming Way, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9QL. Correspondence address: Explorers Astronomy Tours, Cross & Pillory House, 1 Cross & Pillory Lane, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 1HL. Registered in England and Wales No. 01826936. Vat No. 108 216 835.
We are fully bonded by the Civil Aviation Authority under the Air Travel Organisers Licence (ATOL) with ATOL number 9957. We are also members of the Association of British Travel Agents and our membership number is W1593
Please ensure that you review all of the following sections of our Website Terms and Conditions carefully before using our Website – your use of and access to any page or part of our Website indicates that you agree to comply with and be bound by all of these terms and conditions.
If you do not agree to our Website Terms and Conditions you will not be permitted to access or use our Website.
A. YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE
You may only use this Website:
- for your own personal, non-commercial use only (which will at all times be reasonable and not abusive); or
- to obtain information on, check the suitability and availability of our products and services; or
- for purposes legitimately connected with purchasing our products and services; or
- to access or retrieve your travel information and/or booking data, manage your preferences or to get into contact with us about your bookings or travel arrangements; or
- submit and share your views, reviews and comments on our products and services.
You agree that you shall not:
- access, extract, use or copy any material or information on this Website for any commercial purpose or for any purposes which are unlawful. In particular, you are not allowed to copy (whether by printing off, storing on disk or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), alter or tamper with in any way or use any material contained in this Website except that you may print off any individual page for your own personal use; or
- use this Website in a way that causes or may cause an infringement of the rights of any other party or which breaches any standards, regulations or codes published by any relevant authority; or
- use this Website in any way that interferes with or affects the performance of the Website or our systems or which interferes in any way with other users use of the Website; or
- Gain, or attempt to gain, any unauthorised access to our Website, our other systems and/or to the personal data, information or booking data of other users and customers; or
- make any unauthorised, false or fraudulent reservation on this Website.
Ownership And Use Of Material And Information On Our Website
This Website displays registered and unregistered intellectual property such as brands, designs, data, content, copyright material and trademarks, with rights in the United Kingdom and/or other countries and which belong to us or to companies within the TUI Travel PLC group or which have been licensed to us. Other product and company names mentioned and third party content displayed on this Website are proprietary to their respective owners. You are not licensed to use any of the marks on our Website unless written permission is granted, and you may not meta tag any of these marks.
Unless otherwise stated, we own (or are licensed to use) the intellectual property rights in the content and information in this Website, including (without limitation) all text, sound, photographs, images, logos, videos, maps, podcasts, blogs, customer reviews, graphics, design, underlying source code and software. Subject to the “Authorised Use” section above, material and information, either whole or in part, from this Website may not be reproduced, copied, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any form or medium without our and/or the appropriate owner's prior written permission.
If you wish to include a link to our Website, unless you have our written permission, you may only do so to our homepage.
This Website contains links to other websites that may either be websites operated by companies or brands which are members of the TUI Travel PLC group of companies or external websites operated by our selected suppliers or partners or other third party websites. Occasionally as you browse, book travel arrangements or use the functionality on this Website we may provide you with links or connect you to websites which may be our branded or third party branded sites. These links or connections are made available so you can search for and purchase additional services, find out further information on our services and your personal travel arrangements quickly and easily and find out about the products and services of our other group companies and brands. Please note that we are not responsible for nor do we endorse the content of these websites and your access and use of these websites will be subject to the terms and conditions of those websites.
We have made available various services, tools and functionality on this Website for your use. The information set out by us on these pages tells you how you can use these services, tools and functionality to find out about and book our products (as well as those provided by our selected partners), view content provided by us, interact with us and submit and share views with other customers. Your use of this Website in these ways is subject to these Website Terms and Conditions that incorporate:
The online community
- Opinions expressed within our online community are those of the respective contributing user only. Explorers Astronomy Tours is not responsible for and disclaims all liability for content and comments contributed to the forum and the blog by its users.
- Users agree that comments and images posted to the forum or the blog will not defame, compromise the trade secrets or violate the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Explorers Astronomy Tours harmless from any claims, losses or liabilities based on a violation of the foregoing representation.
- The forum does not allow the addition of anonymous posts, and the blog does not allow the addition of anonymous comments. Each user posting to the forum or commenting on the blog understands that the post/comment can be traced to their specific user account containing their email address, user name, date and time of sign up and IP address.
- By posting to the forum or adding comments the blog users agree to allow the content to be re-used or quoted by Explorers Astronomy Tours without notification.
- Users sometimes include references to other websites beyond the control of Explorers Astronomy Tours. As such Explorers Astronomy Tours cannot be held responsible for the content of such websites.
B. OUR SUPPLY OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Normally when you purchase our products and/or services and book travel arrangements on this Website your agreement is with Explorers Astronomy Tours and if not we will make it clear to you that Explorers Astronomy Tours is acting as an agent for another travel provider. See our Booking Terms and Conditions for the terms and conditions relevant to the purchase of travel products and holidays from us.
In addition, when you book any products or services from us, you will do so subject to these Website Terms and Conditions, our Booking Terms and Conditions and such further terms and conditions as may be applied by the hotel or cruise ship where you will be staying (together, the "Conditions of Contract"). These Conditions of Contract constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and Explorers Astronomy Tours in relation to their subject matter. By proceeding with a booking, you acknowledge that you have read and understood all of the Conditions of Contract and agree to be bound by them. However, if you do not or cannot accept our Conditions of Contract in full, you must stop using our Website immediately. These Conditions of Contract may vary from time to time. By browsing this Website you accept that you are bound by the Conditions of Contract current at the time when you browse or book.
Please note that Explorers Astronomy Tours may provide accommodation, transport from a wide range of third party accommodation providers and carriers including airlines, ships and railways. The provision of these arrangements will be subject to the terms and conditions of each provider or carrier as part of your Conditions of Contract with us (either as agent for the provider or carrier or as part of our holiday package as you will see in section 1 of the Booking Terms and Conditions). Other holiday and travel related services such as travel insurance, foreign exchange and travel money cards are supplied by our selected service providers and are available for you to purchase through our own branded websites or directly via the supplier website – the supply of these products and services to you shall be subject to the terms and conditions of each service provider and not us. You can find information on most of these suppliers and their services on our Extras page. We cannot list all of the supplier's and their terms and conditions here but you will be able to find the terms and conditions or conditions of carriage for these suppliers on their own web sites - you will need to have read them carefully before you book and/or travel. If you are unable to find these then please Contact Us.
C: OUR CONTACT WITH YOU
Information about cookies and their use by us on this Website can be found in our Statement on Cookies.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Updates and Changes
We may remove or make changes to the products, information, content, materials, tools and features on this Website at any time without liability and without notice to you. We also reserve the right to immediately terminate or suspend your use of or access to this Website at any time and without notice if we consider that you have breached any of our Terms and Conditions. We may also change or modify all of any parts of our Terms and Conditions at any time and such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon their publication. You should review these regularly to ensure you are familiar with the most up to date version. Browsing and continuing to access or use our Website constitutes your acceptance of the updated terms and conditions and you agree to by bound by the updated terms and conditions.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, whether express or implied by statute, custom or usage relating to the information contained in this Website and we shall not be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise arising from this website, or from any interruption or delay in accessing this Website.
This Website has been designed for use within the United Kingdom. By accessing this Website you are agreeing that the Courts of England will deal with any disputes which may arise between you and us, and that English law shall be the applicable law.
LAST UPDATED: April 2012 © Explorers Astronomy Tours 2012