- What is an Astronomy Holiday
- The Team
- Press Office
- Work for us
Adventure Travel Insurance
Safety and enjoyment are equally important on your holiday.
It is a mandatory requirement and part of the booking conditions that you have adequate travel insurance to take part in our trips. Your Group Leader will ask you to supply details of your cover if you have not taken our policy. If you can not provide evidence of adequate cover you’ll have to take out our insurance policy in order to continue your trip.
Call +44 1420 595014.
The Adventure Company Insurance
The policy we offer is tailored to give exactly the cover you need for trips in this brochure.
- Our policy covers all activities featured in trips from this brochure and described in our Trip Notes, including listed optional activities arranged by us, and for problems occurring at all altitudes on our trips. If arranging your own insurance you must make sure it covers you at these altitudes.
- 24-hour UK-based worldwide medical emergency service; this most important aspect of your insurance is operated by Global Response – experts in this field.
- Travel delay compensation is possible after only 12 hours delay on both outbound and return journey. It also covers abandonment on the outbound or return journey after a 12 hour delay.
- Covers acts of conventional war and terrorism.
- Up to £1,000 cover for loss, theft or damage to tickets (not just flight tickets).
- Free automatic 31 day extension of cover if return travel is delayed beyond your control.
- Repatriation anywhere in the world where you normally reside.
- Criminal injuries cover; up to £5,000 in-hospital benefit in the event of hospitalisation as a result of being physically assaulted whilst abroad.
The Intrepid Group are an Appointed Representative of Campbell Irvine Ltd who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. This may be checked on the FCA's Register at www.fca.org.uk or by contacting them on 0800 111 6768.